About Me

Ever since I was a kid, I had an eye for Design. I am the type of girl who steps into a room, no matter where it is and can find areas that need improvement. Every season is a good reason to reorganize, decorate or completely re-design a room or closet. Living in Manhattan can be very expensive so I make sure every sqauare foot is utilized to its capacity. This isnt just a hobby of mine, I have worked in the Home Remodeling business for many years as a Designer, Project Planner and Buildings department expeditor. I went from hiring the contractor to being the contractor. I have taken courses in Interior Design at FIT in NYC and I have been chosen to design homes for high end media staff of (HBO and ABC) just to name a few, even down to even the average school teacher. I have a philopshy that your space should reflect your personality and lifestyle. I like to get to know my clients personally, things like; what their favorite color is, type of music they listen to, what their area of work is and this is the method I use in order to deliver results that exceed their expectations.

HeadBoards

Headboards make all the difference in a bedroom. You can either choose to not apply one and instead use pillows to implement the decor, or you can add a headboard and make a huge impression. I added a few headboards that are new in style and are said to be super trendy. Tell me what you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment