About Me

Ever since I was a kid, I had an eye for Design. I am the type of girl who steps into a room, no matter where it is and can find areas that need improvement. Every season is a good reason to reorganize, decorate or completely re-design a room or closet. Living in Manhattan can be very expensive so I make sure every sqauare foot is utilized to its capacity. This isnt just a hobby of mine, I have worked in the Home Remodeling business for many years as a Designer, Project Planner and Buildings department expeditor. I went from hiring the contractor to being the contractor. I have taken courses in Interior Design at FIT in NYC and I have been chosen to design homes for high end media staff of (HBO and ABC) just to name a few, even down to even the average school teacher. I have a philopshy that your space should reflect your personality and lifestyle. I like to get to know my clients personally, things like; what their favorite color is, type of music they listen to, what their area of work is and this is the method I use in order to deliver results that exceed their expectations.

Custom Designer Wall Paper


Its always a pleasure to decorate a home with wallpaper. It saves time instead of using paint and at the same time offers creativity, style and art.


There are thousands of colors and patterns to choose from.


Its important to express to your designer or salesperson the room where the wallpaper will be installed. The type of material used for a bathroom or kitchen will be different than the type installed in a dry room.


Wild and crazy patterns should only be used in a small area inside a room that has solid colors and no other existing patterns.


If you plan to use paper in a bedroom, make sure it's only applied to one wall as an accent piece. Too much can turn out to be quite tasteless and make the room appear to be smaller.


Grey, off white and black are used to create a very modern look , it doesn't go out of style and is always a pleasure to look at.


Bold, black and gold with white wainscot serves as a dramatic piece. In order to adore this design your style level must be on 10 or else for some its just busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment